What’s your Vail Interfaith Chapel memory?
Please share your favorite memories (written, photos, or video)! You can use these questions as thought starters:
- When was your first visit to the Vail Interfaith Chapel? Who was with you? What as the occasion?
- What role has the Vail Interfaith Chapel played in your life, whether it was religious or non-religious?
- What does it mean to return to the Vail Interfaith Chapel? How is the experience incorporated into your life?
Please send your memories and snapshots to us! Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Keep it brief. Submissions should be less than 300 words.
- Include up to 3 images. Photos make the most of every story, and some are so good they can stand on their own. We prefer to have these uploaded as JPEG files with a minimum of 300 dpi resolution and no larger than 3 MB. Electronic submissions are safest and best, you may also mail stories and photos* to us at Vail Interfaith Chapel, 19 Vail Road, Vail, CO 81657
*If sending original photographs or other documents you would like to have returned, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for sharing your stories and being a part of the Vail Interfaith Chapel’s history! GIVE NOW